With the ongoing extended lockdowns due to Covid-19, weight loss has become a big concern for most of us. Losing weight is not as easy as some people might think as it requires a lot of discipline, effort with patience. The only way to achieve weight loss is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. What we need is a happy combination of the right diet and regular physical activity.
There are many who believe in shortcuts as they believe that a weight loss diet means very strict and restrictive diets such as intermittent fasting, OMAD, or keto diet. Some use health supplements to lose weight in place of eating healthy. The best weight loss diet has to be a balanced diet with the right proportions of nutritional food.
Best free diet plan in India
My experience says and experts also say that the Indian diet chart for weight loss if followed for 7 days can be very effective. The reason is that Indian meals are well balanced as they are generally a good mix of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fibers. The most nutritious foods like grains, lentils, healthy fats, vegetables, dairy, and fruits are essential parts of a healthy best free diet plan in India.
We Indians cook Indian food in various ways with various Indian traditional spices. The spices like chilies, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and tulsi leaves are considered very healthy.
Best free diet plan in India tips
When trying to be eating a healthy Indian diet plan for weight loss there are certain important tips that are very useful.
- Try to eat freshly cooked meals.
- It is essential to include all kinds of food groups in our diet.
- For morning meals a wholesome breakfast can be stuffed chapati, idlis, dosa, uttapam, Atta bread with eggs.
- Every expert says that breakfast should be taken within half an hour of waking up.
- Lunch in the afternoon can be a lighter meal consisting of dal, sabzi, roti, or rice and curd.
- As we all know, the dinner needs to be the lightest meal.
- Dinner must be had at least two hours before sleeping.
- Along with the main meals, one must have 2-3 mini-meals as snacks consisting of fruits, nuts, salads, or even roasted peanuts.
- Packaged, processed, and ready-to-eat foods have to be curtailed.
- 3-4 liters of fresh water is an important part of a balanced diet.
- Starvation cannot be called a healthy weight loss way.
We have observed that during the Covid-19 WFH situation an Indian diet chart for weight loss is the best as it fulfills the need for the right nutrition through a well-balanced diet. Here we share with you the best free diet plan in India.
Daily start the day with either a glass of lemon water or cucumber water.
Breakfast should be the easiest if you are staying alone in WFH situation. It can be either muesli or oats with milk with some almonds.
For lunch have one medium size roti or 3-4 tbsp rice with dal and any sabzi without potato.
At dinner have sauteed vegetables and green chutney with two slices of Atta bread.
The mini-meals can be a bowl of curd or any melon of your choice.
If you are staying with your family then eating a healthy diet for weight loss can not really be a big problem as moms always love to feed children healthy food. Just ensure not to encourage too much fried and foodstuff.
Remember the basic rule for losing weight is to eat, burn and eat to replenish your body. If you starve, then be ready to suffer a dead metabolism which means difficulty in losing weight despite all efforts. I am sure you would not like that.
In summers adding a glass of diluted salted or plain lassi can be a great choice. Keep having fruit-flavored water to keep your fluid intake up to the mark.
Do not forget to walk around the house after meals and if you are not working late nights, then go for early morning walks. Remember to put on your masks and stay safe. For the best free diet plan in India, you can contact us.
You may also like reading-